Too cute! We are blessed with such talented girls!
Clare was dancing for us last night... to Barney's *I Love You, You Love Me* song. She was SO proud of herself...clapping and saying yeah when she finished! and, of course, Gpa and I clapped and said yeah, too!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...how cute! I remember I had so much fun with these elves last year. Look at all our girls!! Poor Will!!
rebecca and clare dance very well for being so young! :o)
that's really cute...and I remember last year too, didi, everyone was an elf
Too cute! We are blessed with such talented girls!
Clare was dancing for us last night... to Barney's *I Love You, You Love Me* song. She was SO proud of herself...clapping and saying yeah when she finished! and, of course, Gpa and I clapped and said yeah, too!
yeah I had a lot of fun with those last year too...thats cute. Cant wait to see you VERY VERY soon!
Post a Comment