welcome summer 2010!
I just want to hold him tight and kiss those cheeks...too precious! Molly, I love the onesie! Do they come in adult sizes?
I love this! Now as for the house white...I wasn't thinking formula!
What a cutie!! Great onesie!
i love that you can see the outline of his little belly...SO CUTE! what a darling baby boy...
he just gets cuter and cuter!
My goodness he is SO cute - growing like a weed.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just want to hold him tight and kiss those cheeks...too precious!
Molly, I love the onesie! Do they come in adult sizes?
I love this! Now as for the house white...I wasn't thinking formula!
What a cutie!! Great onesie!
i love that you can see the outline of his little belly...SO CUTE! what a darling baby boy...
he just gets cuter and cuter!
My goodness he is SO cute - growing like a weed.
Post a Comment