welcome summer 2010!
you know what i'm gonna say...right? are his eyes really THAT blue?? i love the smiles! :o) :o)
For now, Grandma! :)
They are too adorable!!
I can't wait to see all of you and meet that beautiful little boy!
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He is perfect.
Raegan is the perfect big sister and I'm sure will teach Will many things...like how to flirt, and grow spinach in his ears!:) They are so precious together!
So cute!
Cute one--little angels!!!
Oh and LOVE the background!!!
i need to see my william :-(
i love this picture! he already looks different from when i saw him! and he looks so much like tommy!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
you know what i'm gonna say...right? are his eyes really THAT blue??
i love the smiles! :o) :o)
For now, Grandma! :)
They are too adorable!!
I can't wait to see all of you and meet that beautiful little boy!
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He is perfect.
Raegan is the perfect big sister and I'm sure will teach Will many things...like how to flirt, and grow spinach in his ears!:) They are so precious together!
So cute!
Cute one--little angels!!!
Oh and LOVE the background!!!
i need to see my william :-(
i love this picture! he already looks different from when i saw him! and he looks so much like tommy!
Post a Comment