"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Mom Knows!

Our hamper...
Raegan's hamper...
Will's hamper...
The "catch-all" basket...
Notice what they all have in common?
Enough said. :)

8 comments:

Didi said...

YAY!!! Go Mommy!!!

Shannon said...

What a woman! I'm so impressed! Wanna do mine/ours now?:)

Katie said...

AWESOME!! I feel like I'm NEVER caught up with ours! ;)

Amy said...

The BEST feeling in the world!!

JKMN said...

It is the best feeling - even though it is fleeting...

Aunt Donna said...

So where did you hide them? Under the bed, in the closet, in the washing machine/dryer? Just kidding. Way to go!

Dawn said...

HA! You're funny, Aunt Donna! :) So glad my Godmother doubts me! They were EVEN all folded AND put away! Yep....it'll never happen again, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

When are you coming to clean my house, uhh I mean for a visit - HA!

Good job!!! Not to burst your bubble but I'm picturing them all full once you go back to work - But then again probably not, you are younger than I am and have more energy. Right now I have Uncle M and he does a great job. Anyone looking for a cleaning man - he does windows...

Love all,