"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Mudbug Madness 2009
Fun times, girlies!
5 comments:
vicki
said...
Looks like a fun crawfish boil! Earl had a crawfish boil today in M.C....and is having another one at your house saturday...he's going to have a crawfish overdose if we aren't careful. ;-)
It's okay that I will miss the crawfish...because I get to go to Sam Moon when I come!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun crawfish boil! Earl had a crawfish boil today in M.C....and is having another one at your house saturday...he's going to have a crawfish overdose if we aren't careful. ;-)
It's okay that I will miss the crawfish...because I get to go to Sam Moon when I come!
2 weeks!
love you.
you got some great pics - Kyle dancing??? lol!
We had a great time!
WHat a fun time, it was great seeing ya!
I LOVE the weather shot - that cracked me up - so glad you guys pressed on and had FUN! :)
Post a Comment