"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dress Up...

Raegan and her friend wanted to play "dress up" in her room last week. No biggie...I thought they would just use her costumes like always. Let's just say, "That's what I get for thinking," because after being in the laundry room for a bit I went in to check on them and found them in these...from my closet!

(Don't worry, Shan, I had Crisana take your dress off right away! Well, after I got a picture of the two culprit cuties, of course!)

4 comments:

vicki said...

that's so sweet. I used to dress up in my grandma's clothes that she kept in a cedar chest. 40 something years later it's still one of my best childhood memories. Pictures like this are my favorite!

Didi said...

I love your 'lil Mini-Me!! So cute!!

dibee said...

Priceless!

Shannon said...

Ah! I think it looks great on her! Rock on beauty queens!