Sunday, May 31, 2009
Confession...
Hope you're having a great weekend. Right now I'm listening to the very sweet sound of silence. The only noise is the hum of the computer and the clicking of the keyboard as I type. Ahhhhh..... serenity! Tommy took both kids with him to get his truck washed. God knows I love them, but is it just awful that I'm secretly hoping that there's a long wait? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No, it's not awful!! Silence is wonderful!! ;)
I have to admit...my every Wed. and other weekend off is nice! Sometimes I feel guilty, but at least that's one perk! :)
I have to admit...
when you and Dayna (she was Dana then) were in your senior year of high school, I was SO looking forward to the sound of silence. But, an odd thing happened...you left, I walked upstairs, went into your bedrooms, and started sobbing.
The noise! The noise! Where is ALL the noise?
The moral of my story is be careful...be very, very careful what you wish for. Sometimes, silence sucks!
Then, the noise comes back! But, not alone...the noise brings with it their spouses, their boyfriends, their kids...and, LOTS and LOTS of stuff!
and, I love it!
That's not awful, it's just your way of always finding the positive! So when is Uncle Tommy taking Nora to wash the truck?:)
Now you truly know the meaning of "Silence is Golden". Start weaning them now before it's too late ... mine is 22 and we are just starting the weaning process ... her idea, not mine!!
Post a Comment