Dear Tommy, Mom, Aunt Donna, Shan, Dad, Marji & Sarah,
I am SO grateful to you for keeping Will for me. You can't know how much easier it is to be at work knowing that he's in such loving, nuturing hands. I feel so fortunate to have your support and to know that we have people in our life that that love us as much as you do. I'm glad we have a relationship like in this song...
Most appreciative,
Dawn :)
Only 4 more school days left, Will! Mommy's hurrying!
5 comments:
that was sweet! :o) LOVE LOVE LOVE the song...(even if was Mariah instead of Michael!!)
love you!
What a sweet tribute! Yay...you made it! Only a week to go!
Love that main pic of Will. He is so handsome!
Love you,
Didi
My cup runneth over... and, my eyes are tearing up from your sweet tribute! The *being grateful* parts works both ways. I LOVED my bonding time with *my boy*. When I fed him, he would look up at me with such trusting eyes, and sometimes, reach out and hold my finger...AND, my heart would just melt. I am the thankful one! You (and, this you means Dayna, too) need me to keep my grandbabies...just call, and I'll be there! cuz, you know, Dibee LOVES those babies, and their Mommies, BIG!
Aw Dawny! I only wish I could have done more! It was our absolute pleasure! How special that Nora has a first little cousin-friend to bond with! Thanks for trusting us with your most priceless treasure!
We are the grateful one! Loved every second of my time with Will and Raegan and can't wait to do it again!!
Post a Comment