
Our little dancer completed her first recital today! We were so proud of her and how she learned her routines so well. Her tap routine was to "Beautiful Doll" - couldn't be more fitting if you ask me! (But, I'm not bias!)
And a BIG thank you to Nana, G-pa Lonnie, Uncle Jason, Aunt Nancy, and Didi for coming; and to Shana and Madeline for the roses! Too too sweet!
6 comments:
What? No blue eye shadow!
She doesn't need it ...cuz my baby is beautiful! I can tell, by the twinkle of her eyes, that she is excited!
So glad we could attend! She did such a good job!
So pretty - Im sure she was awesome
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to have a personal showing of the performance. Make sure she brings her costume and tap shoes to Lafayette.
You are soooo right! She is a beautiful doll!
She is just too gorgeous!! LOVE it!
Post a Comment