welcome summer 2010!
It was oh so hot, but was a nice zoo!It was great to see all of you!!
Cute Pics... but I could have done without the snakes - ooohhhh. It looks like it was a little hot for a zoo outing. I bet the smells were lovely - HA!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun without me ... :)
So glad you enjoyed Will's first trip to the zoo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It was oh so hot, but was a nice zoo!
It was great to see all of you!!
Cute Pics... but I could have done without the snakes - ooohhhh. It looks like it was a little hot for a zoo outing. I bet the smells were lovely - HA!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun without me ... :)
So glad you enjoyed Will's first trip to the zoo!
Post a Comment