welcome summer 2010!
Narci, thank you so much for these! You captured their little personalities so well. :)
DARLING PICS!!! Great job Narci!!!I want 2 5x7's--one for home and 1 for work!!!
Great Pics - Some of them look like they were taken by Anne Geddes (the one that takes pics of babies in flowers, etc.). Great job!
I don't know Narci but I do thank her for the pics. They definitely make my day when I look at them!!
You are SO welcome!!! Raegan & Will are just a joy to photograph!! Thank you! :)
Beautiful!
Love it! You have inspired me to start my blog back up. I love what you do on here. Your kids, your whole fam...just precious!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Narci, thank you so much for these! You captured their little personalities so well. :)
DARLING PICS!!! Great job Narci!!!
I want 2 5x7's--one for home and 1 for work!!!
Great Pics - Some of them look like they were taken by Anne Geddes (the one that takes pics of babies in flowers, etc.). Great job!
I don't know Narci but I do thank her for the pics. They definitely make my day when I look at them!!
You are SO welcome!!! Raegan & Will are just a joy to photograph!! Thank you! :)
Beautiful!
Love it! You have inspired me to start my blog back up. I love what you do on here. Your kids, your whole fam...just precious!
Post a Comment