welcome summer 2010!
YIPEE!!! (see comments on Tommy's FB wall).Dreams do come true. I knew that someday my prince would come... just didn't know that he would be in miniature size! LOL
Awh! How sweet, Dibee! And every prince needs a "fairy godgrandmother!" :)
My cup runneth over.
He is just absolutely precious, SO glad everything worked out!!
He looks so happy with his crown! What a beautiful boy!! Even the man behind the counter at Walgreens thinks so because when I went to pick up my pics, he said "What a beautiful boy! Is that your grandson?"
And a Price he is!!! Precious angel!
Dear Prince Charming,Just when I thought I had my crush under control, you go and get crowned! Now- however will I act nonchalant and hard to get around you!Sigh...love is hard!Your Princess,Nora
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YIPEE!!! (see comments on Tommy's FB wall).
Dreams do come true. I knew that someday my prince would come... just didn't know that he would be in miniature size! LOL
Awh! How sweet, Dibee! And every prince needs a "fairy godgrandmother!" :)
My cup runneth over.
He is just absolutely precious, SO glad everything worked out!!
He looks so happy with his crown! What a beautiful boy!! Even the man behind the counter at Walgreens thinks so because when I went to pick up my pics, he said "What a beautiful boy! Is that your grandson?"
And a Price he is!!! Precious angel!
Dear Prince Charming,
Just when I thought I had my crush under control, you go and get crowned! Now- however will I act nonchalant and hard to get around you!
Sigh...love is hard!
Your Princess,
Nora
Post a Comment