"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Sunday, September 13, 2009

God Bless Will!

Wake up, sweet baby....today's your baptism day!
Okay, I'm ready!

Thank you, Pastor Mary Beth!
"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another." John 1:16


Thanks to wonderful family & friends for your support!



4 comments:

pickles said...

I love the pictures. I wish we could have been there with you :o(
He looked adorable in his little outfit!! (and it doesn't even say Daddy's little wingster, does it?!)

dibee said...

Seeing that beautiful angel baby sleeping, in his Baptism clothes, brings tears to my eyes. He is beautiful... and, so very sweet!

Shannon said...

Thank you for including us in this very special day! He is such a blessing-just like his mama!

Didi said...

LOVE THAT FIRST PIC OF HIM SLEEPING!!! AND OUR FAMILY PIC!

CUTE HOW WE ARE STANDING...GIRL, BOY, GIRL, BOY...DAWNY, TT, DIDI, MIKEY! :)