"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Mini" Date Night!

Will & Nora's evening began with a romantic walk around the block. (With Raegan, the chaperone, keeping them in line, of course!)
Then a little friendly banter as they played with toys. Will had his "charm" turned up on high and didn't stop smiling at her the whole night! Flirt.
And then he conjured up the nerve to hold her hand. She complied happily.
But Nora wasn't too sure of her boyfriend's attempt to put his arm around her!
We enjoyed you, Nora. Come back soon! I promise to make Will keep his hands to himself. (P.S. - Don't tell your Daddy!)

6 comments:

pickles said...

they are all so precious! Thanks dawny for updating your blog. I was in dire need of a picture fix. love you!
p.s..."happy fall, ya'll" haha!!! you're so funny!

Didi said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so, so jealous, but so so happy that my sweet Nora has such good friends in Texas...

Miss you all! and look at Will! so handsome... Reagan, Keeg is ready to go to Peter Piper Pizza again!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, they are just too cute!! Love it!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how long it's been since I've gotten on and I missed this! How cute! A HUGE thanks for taking care of Nora and apparently providing a lot of ambience! Now if only her mama and dad could have a date night too! Ha! You guys are the best!

Myta said...

What a little ladies-man! CUTE!