"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Miss Piggy!

Today Raegan's class got to dress up in their favorite fairy tale character for Book Buddies. She wanted to be the third little pig - you know, the smart one that makes his house out of bricks, of course. So she came up with the costume all on her own with "recycled materials, Mom..."

(The tail-belt is my favorite!)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! How clever! Raegan did anyone come to school as Junie B.?

Myta said...

How cute is that! The cutest little piggy I've ever seen!

Shannon said...

This little piggy is certainly too cute to stay home!

dibee said...

I love my Miss Piggy BIG! and, I agree with Myta and Shannon ...she is the cutest little piggy I've ever seen!

Aunt Donna said...

Adorable! She is very creative, just like her mom.

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I LOVE THIS! :)