"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Friday, October 23, 2009
Somebody Missed Her Dad...
Tommy got home from Virginia tonight after being gone the whole week. Raegan wanted to make a banner for him to welcome him back, so she produced this...
In the midst of all the "miss yous" and "love yous," this part in blue cracked me up...
My gifted grandbaby! Tell Raegan that I LOVE her banner. You need to save it in her *rememory* box! (and, also her Christmas list...I'm still laughing about her wanting those hangers!)
8 comments:
That is SO sweet, love the will you stay now... too adorable! :)
Love that!
She is truly a little creative genius!
She is such a hot mess!!! Hysterical!!!
Yes, Didi! She does have a "small" flair for the dramatic! :)
My gifted grandbaby! Tell Raegan that I LOVE her banner. You need to save it in her *rememory* box! (and, also her Christmas list...I'm still laughing about her wanting those hangers!)
I think someone missed her daddy. Maybe her mommy was "working" too and she felt left out ... but she's still too young to work that wine!
Girls have that built in ability to GUILT people, don't they? LOL
That is great, Raegan...
Post a Comment