"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Friday, June 29, 2007

Found It!

Here's Tommy's "partner in crime" from my post on Tuesday. Notice the nice square line on the right where a tip used to be! Today Raegan and I ventured out to the grocery store - sshh, don't tell my doctor I drove again - thus the need for lipstick, of course! I opened the case and found this. Now, don't get me wrong, that was really sweet of him to leave me a note on the mirror (which almost gave me a heart attack, remember?) but there were 3 tubes of lipstick (that I never wear) in my vanity drawer. He walked to the kitchen, got this one (my FAVORITE one, no less) out of my purse, AND walked back to the kitchen to put it back afterwards! Oh, you gotta love men - they try don't they?

P.S. - Is this what cabin fever is? You know, when you've resorted to taking pictures of lipstick? Hope you have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about cabin fever anymore...I'm off for 9 weeks and can "play" with you now!! YAY!!! You can always come over this weekend and help me wash/fold little baby clothes. Awwhh!!!

Myta said...

That is funny! Maybe he wanted to make sure he used your favorite color. That was very sweet of Tommy.