"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Round Two

Well, here's the view from here today and for the next few weeks!

Boy, am I pooped! I just got back from a quick jog around the neighborhood, kicked Raegan's soccer ball around a bit, and vacuumed the house - including the stairs! Believe that?

I can't complain though...
-surgery went well this morning
-foot's still numb and I'm feeling no pain
-grogginess is gone
-not to mention, it's never a bad thing when your husband waits on you hand and foot (no pun intended), now is it?

Guess this labtop will be my best friend for a while - so send replies and/or emails if you can...I'll be desperate for contact from the outside world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Glad you are feeling good, so far. Just think, both feet are now done, so just a little healing left! YEAH! The Goulas twins are offically bunion free! Let me know if I can do anything for you...I'll stop by tomorrow after work. Hang in there, sitta!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

dibee said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!