"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Nostalgia...
Scroll to the bottom of my blog to see the awesome Aggie video and song that Tommy found. If you're not already an Ag, for a brief moment, it'll make you wish you were! Good times!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, you and these darn presentations that you make or find. I know I'm emotional right now, but, I'm blubbering all over myself. What an awesome presentation! I'm thinking about all of our wonderful college memories--I so miss those days. Whoop! Gig 'Em!
Seriously you people are out of control!! You're like your own race or something. Guess I better get used to all that Whooping and Gig'em stuff, since Abby wants to be a vet and all. It's just gonna crush the family to send her there!!
5 comments:
Okay, you and these darn presentations that you make or find. I know I'm emotional right now, but, I'm blubbering all over myself. What an awesome presentation! I'm thinking about all of our wonderful college memories--I so miss those days. Whoop! Gig 'Em!
Whoop!
TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! Gig'Em Aggies WHOOP!!!!!
Seriously you people are out of control!! You're like your own race or something.
Guess I better get used to all that Whooping and Gig'em stuff, since Abby wants to be a vet and all. It's just gonna crush the family to send her there!!
my comment is about a week late cuz i'm just NOW getting caught up on blogs/emails/computer stuff.
what an awesome video/song! You go, Tommy!
i listened to the video three times, and, like Dayna, blubbered...AND, i can't even blame it on having a baby!
WHOOP! GIG 'EM!
an Aggie Mom
an Aggie Mom-in-Law
an Aggie diBee, maybe???
Post a Comment