"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, February 18, 2008

Gratitude

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my wonderful grandparents for the Valentine cards, money, gifts, and goodies! You are very sweet and good to me! I am so blessed!


Love you lots,
~Raegan


AND more thanks...
What does it mean when the two closest people to you both give you a massage gift certificate in the same week? Hmm...maybe they're telling me I've been a bit tense lately? OR...they're just sweet sweet. Thanks so much Tommy and Dayna! I can feel those relaxed bones already!

5 comments:

dibee said...

My sweet, sweet baby girl... thank you for your *Thank You* note. We are the ones blessed... cuz we have you! I love you BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

you're very welcome raegan! pupa and i miss you very very much!! thank you for talking to us so long on the phone last night! it was f-u-n! we LOVE you!
love...grandma

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Girl - take those and RUN...I was just secretly wishing I had ONE of them...and miss TX to be surrounded by friends who love massages too...no one in my circle here does...bah humbug...Yeah - they are crazy.

Didi said...

I wasn't trying to tell you anything--just wanted to do a little something to thank you for all you do for Clare & I. Love you! Hope you enjoy your massages whenever you get a chance to go!

Shannon said...

That is so sweet! It is good to be loved so just enjoy! You soooo deserve it!