"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's That Time Again...





Sorry I've been neglecting my blog and my friends in blog world...I've been in the woods all week! And this will be where I'll stay until our state writing test blesses us with its presence early next month! Atleast we're having fun preparing...hi ho, hi ho, it's off to write we go! :)

8 comments:

Katie said...

What a cool teacher you are!! What fun for the kiddos!!

dibee said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, everyone!

I SECOND Katie's comment... you are a wonderful teacher, and make learning fun! I luv your classroom!

Narci D said...

Oh, now, THAT is my kind of camping! Looks like so much fun!

Nowhere Better Than Here said...

Can I come, too? Pretty please?!?!?

Didi said...

The camp looks great! How fun! You are such an awesome teacher!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Seriously - you do not REALIZE how much I live vicariously through you in Teacherville... :) You are great - and how FUN...

JKMN said...

Wow - exactly why I will NOT be a teacher. I wouldn't come up with cool ideas like that! The campfire is awesome.

Shannon said...

Looks fabulous! Wish I were camping with you again!