Dear Intruder,
These people were today's WELCOMED guests:
You see...they waited for an invite to come over, they accepted so I'd know they were coming, they played nicely while here, and left our furniture the way they found it.
YOU, on the other hand, were an UNWELCOMED guest:
You snuck around in the middle of the night - uninvited and unannounced, did not leave things the way you found them, and did not play nice because you stole stuffing out of this chair! This IS NOT accceptable! I don't know who or what you are, but believe me....I'm watching!
Signed,
Perplexed
12 comments:
EEK! maybe, a mouse, or a fat rat, or a squirrel??? When you *told* who, or what, that this IS NOT acceptable, I hope you used your teacher voice!
So sorry this happened... :(
What? That is crazy. Glad you don't have a dog to blame for that one!
Oh my gosh, that is just strange! What is it?
Too funny. Well, not really funny, but your entry was funny.
It looks like you have a critter coming to play at your house. You bet this IS NOT acceptable. I hope you find out what it is.
hahahaha. Perfect excuse for new lawn cushions.
You have an award over at my place. come on over!
well that just looks YUCKY. eww...you have creatures lurking around your backyard in the middle of the night? you better set a trap. that's what your dad's family would do...then they would eat it in a gumbo. haha!!
Oh my, sp is right! I would have totally blamed that on the dog!
Sorry about the chair, but if it's an armadillo, can I see it before you rid yourself of this varmint? This is on my Texas to do list and I've only seen them as roadkill!
Do armadillos eat cushions?
I love the pic of Cole and Raegan...too cute! The one of the girls was cute, too but I love cute Cole and Raegan pics.
yikes! what on earth is that????
Post a Comment