"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thinking Back...

Last Saturday (yes, I'm a bit behind in my posting!) was a busy day for the Tanner Trio. We woke up to an early alarm so we could have our little Pixie Chick to her 9:00 game by 8:45. How is soccer going, you might ask? Well...here's how a conversation in McDonald's went recently:

Man (to Raegan): Oh! Do you play soccer?
Raegan: Unh hunh.
Man: Do you like it?
Raegan: Unh hunh.
Man: What position do you play?
Raegan: Pink!

Enough said!

Then it was off to my school's Spring Carnival. Where else can you spend two hours and do all this...

climb a rock wall and do a cake walk...


make a glass necklace and ride a train...


while hanging out with your friends and your Dad?


Then we headed to Peter Piper to help two very cute boys celebrate their FOURTH birthday party. Happy Birthday Blake and Brennan!







(Raegan with their sister, Kaelyn)

And after all the festivities from the day, these two:

were left with Didi (thanks, Didi) so that these two:

very tired people could go to Shogun to sit in one spot for a minute and let someone else cook! Whew! What a day!

4 comments:

dibee said...

It's a good thing (said in my best Martha Stewart voice) I did not have coffee, or water, in my mouth...cuz I would have spewed it all over my moniter/key board!

PINK! NOW, this is just too damn funny!

Your weekend was a busy one; but, looked to be lots of fun!...and, lots of kids, too! Glad the very tired people were able to finally relax!

Didi said...

Pink? Sorry Tommy, but I think it's time for that girlie-girl to do cheering or dancing.

Glad I was able to return the favor and sit last weekend so y'all could go out. :)

Katie said...

Glad Y'all got a break after that day! Wow, what fun times!! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course! Brilliant! Pink! I love it. I hope she has fun... Keegan just loves running! Looks like the carnival and birthday party were a lot of fun.