"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, October 23, 2008

Couldn't Resist...

The email said, "An adult love story..."

I will seek and find you.
I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.
I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.
I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.
And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

All my love,
The Flu

Now, get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot!

Thanks for the laugh, Marji!

6 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny! Except I don't do needles. Maybe I'll try that flu mist this year. Then again, I'm not entirely opposed to getting sick and taking some time off ;-)

dibee said...

too funny! at first, i was thinking *ooh, ooh, ooh* (yeah, my mind was in the gutter) ...

then, i read the signature line! OOPS!

Katie said...

Hee Hee, that was a good one!! ;)

Anonymous said...

your daddy got his flu shot yesterday and is trying to convince me to get one. pshhh...i think i'll take my chances. i'm not one to VOLUNTEER to get a shot! haha!! (cooper, ivy and thad are scheduled to get theirs on halloween...it's so pitiful to see ivy's little eyes well up everytime she talks about her halloween costume, because she knows what's coming before the trick or treating! poor baby!!)

Didi said...

Yeah, that was a good one!! Made me laugh!

Shannon said...

Too funny!