"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Friday, October 24, 2008
We Have Dots!
Well, we have EIGHT dots. But that's a start, right? Yeah, I came home today to find that Tommy had taken the afternoon off to work on those tedious little boogers! Now...just 3 walls to go. Hope you have a good weekend - this is what we'll be doing.
Ah, Tommy... you are a wonderful Father/Husband! and, you are doing a great job on Raegan's room! She, and her Mother, will be SO pleased.
Raegan's room is going to look retro *pinkalicious* cuz (and, I am aging myself here)... those dots remind me of Wecco candy wafers from the fifties! For all of you youngsters, just google it!
6 comments:
That looks AWESOME!!! Do you hire him out?!? ;) Have a great weekend!!
Ah, Tommy... you are a wonderful Father/Husband! and, you are doing a great job on Raegan's room! She, and her Mother, will be SO pleased.
Raegan's room is going to look retro *pinkalicious* cuz (and, I am aging myself here)... those dots remind me of Wecco candy wafers from the fifties! For all of you youngsters, just google it!
that should be Necco candy wafers!
GOOD JOB, TT!!! Can't wait to see them in person!!!
those dots look super fabulous!!! i LOVE it!
OK DT - must get tips from you and Tommy on how to do this. I have a feeling that this is what Margaret is going to pick for her room.
Post a Comment