"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, March 2, 2009

HE Gave Me You...

Today Will is one month old! (Well, that is if February had 30 days.) Glory to God! Check out some of the cute one-month poses Narci got at the end of this slideshow. Turn up your volume. :)


Have a great day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

William is adorable. (which is really an understatement) Thanks for posting this and starting my tuesday off in such a beautiful way...you know how much I LOVE tuesday mornings (not much.) We love an miss you all!

Shannon said...

So beautiful! How lucky we all are to have this little blessing added to our lives!

Katie said...

He is so incredibly adorable and YES God is SO good!!

Amy said...

Precious, precious, PRECIOUS!! I can't wait to meet that little guy in person!

Didi said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

You did a great job on the montage!!!

dibee said...

We are SO blessed. Thanks be to God for sending us this little angel.

JKMN said...

* sniff sniff * so sweet!

Narci D said...

That little boy is the sweetest! Thank you for letting me take pictures of him!

Anonymous said...

The Doctor took me off of Effexor when I was in the hospital because it was one of the meds I couldn't take with the antibiotics they were giving me. I have to wait 1 month after the last antibiotic before I can get back on it. Remember, they gave me Effexor because I was so emotional from hormones going wacko (menopause).

So, with that said, your killing me with these clips and yes I am at work watching it and of course showing it off and they are looking at me like I'm nuts because tears are running down my cheeks. Boy, what a basket case - HA!!!

Yes, you are BLESSED with two beautiful ANGELS. Thanks for sharing, even though it makes me sappy. It is a good sappy.

Love to all,

Anonymous said...

today is friday, so that means it's happy 5 weeks Will!
we miss you.

Lola said...

Wow he is an angel, a beautiful little boy. I know your family is so happy! Hope one day I can meet him. He is precious