welcome summer 2010!
Now that's my kind of workin! Well...that wine glass is giving your arm a work out...so it counts. :) Mom and Rick look great, by the way!
You go girl! All you needed were the bon bons!
Any time you want to prop your feet up and drink wine, call us... we will keep you company and help out! We had fun!
Looks like you were really working hard & could use some help. Next time, call me and I'll come help you drink wine ... I mean work!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now that's my kind of workin! Well...that wine glass is giving your arm a work out...so it counts. :) Mom and Rick look great, by the way!
You go girl! All you needed were the bon bons!
Any time you want to prop your feet up and drink wine, call us... we will keep you company and help out! We had fun!
Looks like you were really working hard & could use some help. Next time, call me and I'll come help you drink wine ... I mean work!
Post a Comment